A & M Security Services Since 1985
1st class Security Solutions for all Devon & Cornwall.
Security Systems for Commercial or Residential property in Plymouth, Devon and Cornwall
Our family run company of A & M Security Limited was established in 1985 and have been providing top quality security systems for domestic and commercial properties throughout Plymouth, Devon.
We've built up a fantastic reputation over the years for superb workmanship and excellent customer care. We're proud to say that we are now one of the largest independent security companies across Devon, well known for keeping up to date on the latest security equipment and technology to make sure that our customers are well protected at all times.
With over 25 years of experience in the security industry, our skilled engineers are able to provide the perfect security solution tailored to your needs.
Why Choose A & M Security for your next Commercial or Domestic Security Solution
- Upgrades and new installations for Security and Fire Alarm Systems
- Regular Service contracts to cover repair and scheduled maintenance
- Full range of services for both commercial and domestic clients
- We can repair, service and maintain security systems and Fire Alarms we did not install
- 24 hour Emergency service for commercial intruder alarms, Fire Alarms and domestic systems
- Security Systems Alarm Inspection Board (SSAIB) approved and SSAIB Certificate of Excellence winner
Security and Fire Alarm Solutions throughout Devon and Cornwall
We regularly takeover and update Alarm, CCTV and Access systems installed by other companies. We will provide you with a report detailing your systems effectiveness and make repairs and alterations to bring it up to standard, if required.
Security Solutions in Devon and Cornwall Intruder Alarms | CCTV Systems | Fire Alarms | Access Control / Door Entry Systems | Wireless Alarm Systems
A & M Security was launched in 1985 by Jerry. Prior to forming the business Jerry Laniewski had over 20 years experience as a successful electrical contractor. The company was joined in 1998 by eldest son Daniel, also a qualified electrician and now managing director of our ever expanding commercial and domestic Security Company.